Donate Money to The Right Organizations

 

There are a lot of people who donate their money to organizations and institutes that are involved in doing welfare work.  I am also one of them, I feel pleased if my money helps poor people in any way. I always look to search for organizations that take donations and work for the betterment of the poor.

During web surfing, I found many institutions but the one that attracts me was Shaukat Khanam Memorial Trust Hospital in Peshawar. This hospital treats cancer free of cost which is very expensive normally. This is established by a world-famous cricketer and now a politician Mr. Imran Khan. Because I am a cricket lover so I always take him as a role model. To look out for the work of my ideal’s established hospital, I decided to visit Peshawar, Pakistan.

I feel such amazed when I saw the mechanism of the working of the hospital. A proper way of accepting donations and use on the cure of patients is transparent to everyone. And on my every query, the administration of the hospital responds well and satisfies me. Also, I ask about the behavior of hospital management from patients regarding charging and treatment, they said they didn’t pay a single penny and got high-class treatment from this hospital.

On the spot, I donate a handsome amount of money and get all the data for future sending from home. I am satisfied that my money is coming in the use of treating poor patients. I use the services of Remit choice for sending donations from the United Kingdom to Pakistan every month. I feel this company offers the best services with the main feature of instant transfer. I suggest everyone, send your donations from Remit choice to Hospitals like Shaukat Khanam in any part of the world for doing any kind of charity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is achievable

DO YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

SEND MONEY FROM CANADA TO INDIA