Not every day is fool day kept it in mind- April fool

 


No one can compete with me in innocence 🥺

My mommy worked so hard to make me clever but all in vain. 😌

I always tried to develop the behavior that I am clever but my nature overcome my artificial behavior 😵

By looking at my innocent face 🥺 does anyone wants to cheat me? I think not if I have the ability to make people fool.

But I got fooled even there is no April fool’s day 😕

I lived in England and send money home often I tried many companies and got fooled by all of them 😣. These companies are established to earn profit and I know after experiencing them from time to time. OK, I might look decent but I do have a little mind to think after getting fooled. 😠

I am warning all those companies to stay away from making people fool otherwise I will announce it on the mikes of Church that you are official thefts. 😎

My mommy told me to send from Remit choice because she is much cleverer than me 🤓. Now mommy is not deceiving because she cares for me.

I also feel that Remit choice is exactly “doing what they said I am not a total idiot everyone can trust me even after my innocence level.

This special company is taking care of its customers by offering the best exchange rate, zero-fee transfer, and instant and secured way of sending and receiving money. 😊

Just sharing the outcomes which I developed after being deceived by various remittance companies.

By the way, today is Happy fool day and I am not fooling anyone because I am the only innocent in this world who got fooled other than FOOL’S DAY.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is achievable

DO YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

SEND MONEY FROM CANADA TO INDIA