MY FAMILY IS MY PRIORITY

 My family was in search of me when I faced a robbery. I was on the way to travel my country for celebrating our religious occasion Easter. I didn’t miss any special occasions and events in my homeland even after I lived abroad. My family is my priority and I love them so much.


We are a total of 6 members consisting of 2 of them my wife and me and 2 children of us and my father and mother. All are equally important to me but my younger daughter is just like the part of my heart. Her naughty acts amused the whole family and I never want to live away from them. But some reasons caused me to travel abroad and earn to help my loved ones in living a happy life.

Just like every year, I planned to see my daughter on Easter. But I wasn’t ready for the worse situation which happened to me. Some goons gathered around me and take away with them. They were in a plan to carry away my briefcase which was filled with a lot of cash. Finally, they kidnapped me and carry away all the cash then left me alone.
When I didn’t reach my home at the time the situation of my home members becomes much tenser. That was the first time when I can’t able to reach there at the said time. At the side of the road, a person came towards and said

“You look a good person, why are you sitting here in sadness”

With down feelings (my response) was

“I was on the way to my home and some thefts robbed me and myself an only supporter of my family and they were waiting for me eagerly. I hadn’t missed any Easter before but I can’t do anything now”

That person turns all my sadness into happiness as he opened the Remit choice app on his mobile and by asking for the required details transferred money to my loved ones instantly and told me this company offers best exchange rates as well. 

 

I was very happy and took his mobile number to pay back money soon only by using Remit choice because they provide services of money transfers fastly and securely.

A lot of thanks to that person and that company who plays the part in transferring love to my loved ones back home and making Easter day happy for me and my family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is achievable

DO YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

SEND MONEY FROM CANADA TO INDIA