Honesty gives Internal Satisfaction

 I was sitting in a relaxed mood in my drawing-room on the sofa. Suddenly a pop-up notification appears on my mobile with the text

 “You have received $1000 in your bank account from Remit choice”

I thought that was a scam as most people become fools after receiving these types of messages and calls. But after some thinking, I decided to check my account to know the reality. When I opened my banking app I can’t believe that the notification carries the right information and my account was credited with $1000 from a person’s name who was unknown to me. I was receiving money from my brother through Remit choice but he was at home at that moment.



At first, I thought to withdraw the whole amount and enjoy it. But my conscience didn’t allow me to do so. I went to my mother to tell her about this happening who also advises me to not use this money and payback to its owner. After my mother order, I won’t use money in any condition. So, I think about the ways to pay it back to its real owner.

I visit the Remit choice website and found the number of customer support and I make a call to tell them about the whole story. The customer support team was very friendly and responsive. They contacted the real owner on the spot to check whether he put anything wrong on receiving end. When he checked his transaction he pointed out the error.

All the matter was cleared and customer support ask me to transfer back money on these details. I do the same and send the money back to its owner. After that conduct, the customer support team thanked me and I feel very good and relaxed. After some days the owner of the money called me for praising my honesty and send me some money as a gift for my good gesture.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is achievable

DO YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

SEND MONEY FROM CANADA TO INDIA