A memorable day in Pakistan

 I was on a tour of Pakistan when something special happens to me. I am a British Pakistani and my supervisor advises me to capture the beauty of Pakistan through photographs and then present it in front of the whole class as a project.

On my arrival at Skardu Airport, the scenery around attract me to start capturing pictures right now. The blending scene of clouds and mountains astonished me I haven’t seen anything like that in my life. I wish to capture these scenes but it can’t be possible due to the packaging of my luggage which required 6 to 7 hours for setting.

The next day in the early morning I went out to the northern areas of Pakistan with a travel agent. I wasn’t ready for the coming situation which cause tension for me. To travel on the upper side of the mountains a jeep is used for reaching the destination. And my guider told me to go to the upper side by jeep for taking photos of the most attractive side of Pakistan.



I don’t know when and where my wallet full of money drop down from my pocket. I realize that when the driver of the jeep asks about his fare. I become tense about where to find money and pay him. I got no source to pay him instantly, in an emergency, I called my family in the UK for sending money. I was a user of Remit choice company but not sure about its services in Pakistan.

I request the driver to give me some time for photography after that take back to the city and promise him to pay him above the fare. After completing my project, we came back to the city and went to a bank to ask about the services of Remit choice. Thank God they said yes and I called my family to send money through this company. After receiving the money, I paid cash to the driver and carry the rest of the money for my 7-day tour. During that period, I took some great clicks and shows them in the presentation of my project.  The whole class and my supervisor appreciate my efforts and I got good grades.

On photography day I am writing this happening which is now the most memorable trip of my life besides losing money. Thanks to the services of remit choice which serve me in an emergency situation in stranger areas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is achievable

DO YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

SEND MONEY FROM CANADA TO INDIA