SEND MONEY FROM CANADA TO INDIA

 One of my lost cousin came from Amritsar, Indian Punjab to meet me in Canada.  My family migrated to Canada at the time of war 1965. U know when you meet a long-lost person the feelings becomes priceless.

Mine condition was also same and I cannot control myself from weeping. During emotional moments between us I made an interaction on the gift pack which he was holding in his hand. I deliberately asked about it. Inside the gift there was none other than my favorite “Amritsari KULCHA”. Which we used to eat in childhood before shifting. And I got surprised that the taste of that KUCHLA still like 55 years ago.

By passing of time he has to went back to home because of family. But the taste of that KULCHA build a feeling of crave inside me. Now the condition is not same like childhood as my oldness influenced my life. Wish to travel back to India was not looking possible. But I have to eat my favorite KULCHA by any means.

I can’t directly say it to my cousin because they are poor and cannot afford that. One of my granddaughter introduces me to the new world for sending money and get the desired thing through parcel. She helps me in understanding the meaning of remittance. After excessive research we find a company which provides best ever services of money transfer. I used Remit choice medium to send money for getting “AMRITSARI KULCHA” to my cousin.

Want to tell you about Remit choice which provides services at best exchange rates, don’t charge any fee, transfer my money in India in quickly.  I am highly delighted that I find my desired dish just in 1 day after transfer. It is good that from this way I also able to help my loved-ones.

https://www.remitchoice.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is achievable

DO YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?