Remit Choice: Spreading happiness among communities

 I am very thankful to God that he chooses me to become an angel of virtue for a minority person in our country. About a month ago I was traveling on a public bus suddenly a person with a sad face entered the bus. Looking at the situation of him the passenger sitting with that person asked about the cause behind his sadness.


The person said that “he was in an emergency to send money to his home”. He was a stranger and don’t know much about the remittance companies available in this country. Also, he visited many shops in the market and they are charging much higher than his affordability.

He was in the country due to a study tour and didn’t carry much money with him. I was sitting just behind his seat listening to all story. I feel that this person needs my help because I know about a remittance company which is available in both countries. I stood up and called him to sit at the vacant seat beside me.  By offering a juice I gave him support by saying “stay relaxed because I could solve your problem”.

When the bus stopped at Tuck shop for refreshing I told him to install the Remit choice app until I convert his cash into digital currency. When I came back I put all the information told by him and transfer money to his home in minutes. He was very happy that I made his transaction at the best exchange rate, zero-fee, secured, and instantly.

His priceless emotions towards me made my all-day happy. Somewhere on social media, I got a chance to know about that company, but in reality, I didn’t experience it. I also read about the diaspora support by the company which was proved right when I made the transaction of Black man at special features.

Remit choice exactly doing the same thing that was mentioned on the social media platform which proves their stance on the credibility of the company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything is achievable

DO YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

SEND MONEY FROM CANADA TO INDIA